Services Provided at Garden Hill Assisted Living
Here at Garden Hill Assisted Living, we focus on providing individualized care for the seniors that call Garden Hill home. Along with a personalized health management plan, the 24/7 staff is able to provide a variety of health care services for each resident, ranging from medication management to rehabilitation services, in order to best serve the residents in our care.
- Medication Management and Assistance
- 24/7 Certified and Caring Nurses
- Emergency Call Systems in Each Room
- On-campus Physical and Speech Rehabilitation
Often, seniors become residents at an assisted living facility because they can no longer manage the everyday tasks that need to happen around their own home, like cooking, laundry, and housekeeping. These tasks can become exceptionally difficult, even dangerous. But at Garden Hill, we’re able to provide those services for our residents and much more.
- Three Meals Per Day with Snacks
- Resident Nutrition Supervision
- Discreet Surveillance Cameras
- Housekeeping Services
- In-House Laundry Services
Just because someone has aged does not mean that life stops. Here at Garden Hill Assisted Living, we provide a variety of activities and outings in order to help our residents continue to live active and fulfilling lives. With many different planned activities, residents will always have something to choose from. Contact a representative at Garden Hill to learn more about regularly scheduled activities.
- Arts and Crafts Projects
- Spiritual Programs
- Fun Group Games — Bingo and Board Games